- Suitable for Upper Intermediate level – IELTS band 5 to 5.5
- Improves English language knowledge and skills
- Is communicative, practical and fun
- Three progress tests during the term
- Helps learners gain confidence in a supportive environment
- Introduces learners to local culture through activities and project work
- Taught by qualified, supportive and friendly teachers
- Helps you make friends from all over the world
Why choose this course?
If you want to improve your ability to communicate with others in English, improve your speaking and listening skills and develop good reading and writing practices then this course is for you.
This course is taught by skilled, professional teachers and covers conversation, vocabulary, grammar and listening skills. Textbook based lessons are used to deliver course content which will help you improve your English skills at each level.
New learners must enrol in person
You will be required to purchase at least two books in addition to the cost of this course – generally an additional $80~$120.
From minimum $4,099 (including GST and Admin fee) for 6 months (two 8 week terms).
You may be eligible for a student allowance if you are a permanent resident and make payment of full time tuition fee for at least two terms.
Pre- Paid English for Migrants with NZ Immigration are welcome