A-OK suicideSAFER workshops presents:
suicide SAFETALK – suicide alertness
4 Hour workshop
Over the course of their training, safeTALK participants will learn to:
- Notice and respond to situations where suicide thoughts might be present
- Recognize that invitations for help are often overlooked
- Move beyond the common tendency to miss, dismiss, and avoid suicide
- Apply the TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe
- Know community resources and how to connect someone with thoughts of suicide to them for further help
You can BOOK your seat here:
Our workshops are highly recommended for communities, first responders, professional helpers and people who care and want to build suicide SAFER workplaces, schools and communities.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR MORE INFO AND DATES
If the DATES do not work for you,
please email email@example.com.
IN HOUSE BOOKING FORM
Who is A-OK?
We are a REGISTERED provider of LIVINGWORKS programs in NZ. We are a collective of experienced, registered trainers from various sectors, who have been delivering these workshops in NZ, Australia, Asia, UK and USA since 2005.
Office: 092780408 Mobile: 021813229